October 17, 2022. Author: Josefine
Have you ever felt stuck in a routine? We know it's hard to break a habit, and that goes for your routines too in your habits lash lift stylist. But there 's no need to be stuck, and it's time to try something new. We understand that you may feel a little lost from time to time, keep reading, this article is for those who work as a beauty stylist today and want to evolve!
Working as a stylist can be lonely most of the time and the only interaction we mainly get is from our clients and social media. But if you're like me, I don't spend all my time catching up with my clients because I know they've come to me for a relaxing service.
As a lash lift stylist, for example, it's important to continue your education to perfect your craft and to keep up with the latest lash trends, but also to get your spark back. LASHFACE&CO offers a wide variety of different techniques, tools and approaches taught by the best trainers in the industry.
Breaking your routine
Before we get into the details of how to motivate yourself back into your work as a stylist, we need to mention some of the most common habits we get stuck in. First of all, when it comes to stylists in beauty , it's because we often get stuck in routines, greeting our clients, doing treatment, taking pictures and posting it on social media. Sound familiar?
If you do the same routine for years and start comparing yourself to other stylists on social media, you might lose some of your sparkle. Maybe you're feeling lost? Confused? Unmotivated? Burnt out? If you can relate to this, this is your sign to take a class with us to expand your skills!
We believe it's extremely important to upgrade your technique with continuing education, especially in lash lifting. Did you know that Lashface&Co offers unique recipes for each individual client?. The technology behind this industry continues to evolve day by day and with that it's our job to keep up with our theory, product usage and even the science behind it all!
The benefits of taking a course in lashes
- You can update your skills. Even though the techniques for treating lashes are simple, it's always good to learn new things.
- You'll learn tips and tricks from other students.
- You can ask questions if you're unsure how something works or what to do next.
- You'll get valuable feedback from our lash experts, allowing you to improve future lash treatments!
If it's been a few years since you last attended a course or if you've never attended one at all, now is probably the time to do it
- Not only will it spark new ideas and interest in your business, but you'll also be able to fine-tune the skills you have now to make them even better.
- You can also learn a new technique that may be more beneficial and effective than the one you're currently using
- Discover your own style and even network with classmates/peers/mentors who provide a fantastic support system.
- Whether it's a new photography/editing class, learning a new fan/mapping technique or other service, give it a try.
You'll never know if you don't try, and you'll be so glad you did. I promise it's always worth the investment! It's okay to encounter obstacles along the way and sometimes be unmotivated. No one is perfect. What's important is that you get back up, shake it off and take control of what's best for your business and your mental health. Be honest with yourself and listen to your intuition. I believe in you and I know you will get even better!